As described in Part 1, you can find the passenger timings here and the freight timings here. The notes are intended to go with a copy of the Train Register Book which is missing so, forty seven years later, the meaning of some of the original notes is not very clear. The original notes appear in italics with minimal editing, sometimes followed by my recent comments attempting clarification. The numbers in brackets have been added to assist in locating entries.
Sedgeley Jn. Friday 10th May 1963
A short period of observation this time.
(1) 4873, tender first, goes down with 39. The load is 4 vans, 2 Plate wagons, 4 vans, 6 sheeted open wagons, 12 vans, 2 Ferry wagons and a LNER brake van.
(2) 6429, also tender first, takes the Parcels down - 1 LMS Full Brake, 1 BR Full Brake.
(3) A light engine on the down is for Tyseley - 6403 chimney leading gently heading home.
(4) 4910 on the Up has 20 coal, 1 Hybar, 2 Ferry wagons, 1 Plate, 20 coal, 1 van, 1 Tube and an LNER brake van. 8269 is providing banking assistance.
(5) T63 goes up with 20 Dudleys comprising vans, open wagons, a 4-wheel Trestle EA, a dozen slack, coal, a van, a Tube and an LMS fitted brake.