There's an introduction to the box and a simplified signalling diagram here.
As described in Part 1, you can find the passenger timings here and the freight timings here. The notes are intended to go with a copy of the Train Register Book which is missing so, forty seven years later, the meaning of some of the original notes is not very clear. The original notes appear in italics with minimal editing, sometimes followed by my recent comments attempting clarification. The numbers in brackets have been added to assist in locating entries.
Sedgeley Jn. Saturday 4th May 1963
(1) After the Up Walsall, the Parcels up at 8.30 a.m. is 46456 facing Dudley with a 4-wheel long wheel base luggage van, an LMR full brake and a Siphon 'G'.
(2) T47 comes up behind 8767 with 23 container wagons, 3 tarpaulined mineral wagons, 2 container wagons, 4 tarpaulined open wagons, 2 plate wagons, 12 slack, low wagon, a loaded Trestle 'E', 6 coal and a BR brake. 4914 is banking.
(3) Later, we're told "WR1 will run with Stourbridges" and he comes up behind 8724 with 6 mineral wagons of coal, 2 empty mineral wagons, open wagon, mineral wagon loaded with slag, open wagon, sand wagon, BR brake, 2 mineral wagons loaded with scrap, 1 'Midland Tar Distillers' tank wagon and a WR brake marked 'Ruabon'.
(4) T39 goes down with 2 mineral wagons loaded with scrap, 2 Tube wagons and an LMS brake.
(5) The Parcels engine backs down to Dudley Port, dragging the Siphon and full brake.
(6) The Stockport Parcels is seen to arrive at Dudley Port High level with a 'Scot', a full brake and 6 vans.
(7) The Parcels engine returns early from Dudley Port with two vans, the BG and the Siphon.
(8) T65 goes up with 8747 going very well. The load is 42 (actual) for Stourbridge, coal, vans, a Tube wagon, one empty Conflat, more coal, vans (south Wales empties) and an LMR brake van with a pounding banker.
(9) T63 follows up. He's already approaching our home signal by the time we're able to offer him to Dudley on the Main. 4840 has a train made up of tarpaulined Hybars, a Tube wagon, GWR-style 20-ton coal wagons and a SR brake.
(10) 47 is advised as loading back with Bescots. He passes on the down with 4 Tube wagons, 1 loaded Plate wagon, 2 Tube, 3 Plate, 2 Tube, 1 Plate, 4 Tube and a BR brake van (17 equal to 26).
(11) 8474 rattles by on the down with an LMR brake after working WR2.
(12) WR1 passes on the Up, advised as 38 equal to 43 Stourbridge. The load is an open, a Plate, 2 Plate with ingots, 2 coal, Pipe wagons loaded with drain pipes, a Plate wagon with a Match Truck, 6 Pipe wagons and a BR brake. T63 is providing banking assistance.
(13) T65 passes Engine and (piped) Brake.