Thursday 1 March 2012

The Story Resumes

Thursday, 1st March 2012

Apologies for the break in transmissions caused by my location in the Okavango region of Botswana. I've emerged safely from my adventures in various luxury Safari Camps and will try to describe a little of what I saw in subsequent postshttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif. I've now started the long journey back home and, if nothing goes wrong, I'll be back as scheduled.

I've my Notebook Computer with me so I've tried to write as I go but I'm days behind with my recollections. There are lots of wildlife (and other) photographs taken with my new F500EXR Fujifilm camera but it will take some time after my return to upload them to the Net.

The next bit of the story is my light aircraft flight to Duba Plains Safari Camp and that continues here.