Friday 13 October 2017

Monday in Mandalay

Events of Monday 9th October 2017

I had all sorts of brave ideas about what I'd achieve on Monday but a combination of fatigue, difficulty in making firm arrangements, a backlog of e-mails to deal with and the desire to post at least brief trip reports on what had been going on meant that I settled for remaining in the comfort of my room at the Rupar Mandalar Hotel working on my laptop computer. I still felt tired at the end of the day but somewhat revived.


Rupar Mandalar Hotel: The Terrace where breakfast may be taken

Related posts on this website

This is one of a series of posts describing my 12th visit to Myanmar. The post Starting out is the first post in the series.

Clicking on the 'Next report' link displays the post describing the next events. In this way, you may read about the trip in sequence.
Next report on this trip.


Alternately, clicking on the 'All my Burma-2017(2) reports' link displays all the posts on this trip in reverse date-of-posting order.
All my Burma-2017(2) reports.

My photograph albums

Where necessary, clicking on an image above will display an 'uncropped' view or, alternately, pictures may be selected, viewed or downloaded, in various sizes, from the album listed:-
Rupar Mandalar Hotel.

[Links and picture added 8-Jan-2018]