Friday 21 April 2017

South to Dawei

Events of Friday 21st April 2017

Breakfast was taken at 7.00 a.m. Doctor Hla Tun had planned for us to set off by coach in the afternoon, on the long journey to Dawei, in the south of Myanmar, some 600 km from Yangon. Accordingly, I thought it might be prudent to have a restful morning at the Doctor's house, working on the computer and trying to compress enough changes of clothes for the trip into a small rucksack, which I attempted without conspicuous success. I was summoned to lunch at around 11.15 a.m., a time when at home I would be thinking about a morning cup of tea! Various departure times were mooted, which finally settled at 3.15 p.m. and I tried to prepare myself for another long journey.

Related Posts on this Website

Next 2017 trip post.
All 2017 Burma Trip posts.

My Pictures

Pictures from may be selected, viewed or downloaded, in various sizes, from the collection listed:-
All my albums for Burma 2017.